* Justine is an excellent trainer/behaviorist! She brings a powerful combination of experience, compassion and a strong intuitive sense of what dogs need to create a very personalized and comprehensive program for every dog with whom she works. I highly recommend her. And do! Dr. Kristina D.
* Best decision I ever made was to employ Justine to teach us how to avoid tragedy as we brought together our diverse Dog families. All because of Justine and her wonderful talents & experience; an adult male German Shepherd, a female GSD puppy and an adult female Toy Poodle all get along peacefully together under one roof. Our Family will be forever grateful to Justine for her thoughtfulness, care & patience. We now have a happy, calm & harmonious Home! Marie K.L.
* Justine is the BEST! Jennifer F.
* There is not enough space to write all of the positive things about Justine! I have had GSD's all of my life, so I have had many Trainers but my Girl and I feel so connected to her like no other. She truly cared about both my Dog and I discovering a genuine connection. J really takes the time to help everyone in Class and goes way beyond to make sure we are successful. Justine really understands what our fur kids are telling us. Because she was able to recognize my Girls unique qualities & focus on them, we were successful at our Canine Good Citizen test and are now on the road to partnering for Therapy! So proud. Thank you. Marie P.
* Justine is AMAZING. Best in Saratoga. She helped our Dog prepare for a long flight to Germany & it went off without one hitch! Vicki E.M.
* Justine is the BEST in the Dog Training Biz. She makes understanding how to communicate with your Canine a breeze. There is nothing that makes me more proud than when people comment on how well behaved my Dogs are ... and that is thanks to Justine. She also trained ME on how to handle many situations - it was obvious her level of expertise from years of experience, it simply flows from her. Thank you! Jami M.C.
* Justine is THE Dog-Whisperer no matter how much she denies it! She is fabulous with the Dog and the Owners. Did wonders for our Corgi Mix Molly and for us! Bob T.
* I have had Dogs all of my Life & worked with many many Trainers. Just when I thought I knew it all, I met Justine. Her approach is completely unique & special - she's more of a Teacher than a Trainer. She knew within minutes of meeting my Ginger how to approach her & her immediate positive response to her was telling - she KNOWS Dogs. Justine is the Real Deal and then some. Joan C.
* I wish I had met Justine with my other Dog (we trained at a Daycare facility but he really needed more) I am so grateful she was recommended to me for my recent Rescue - her knowledge of Rescue's made such a difference. She was able to not only train my new Pup and myself, but she stepped out and brought the older Dog up to snuff, too! We are now a happy Family & would love to add an addition next year. Cindy L.
* She is excellent! Justine was recommended to us by Dawgdom a few years ago and she remains our "Go To' Doggy Manners and Behavior Resource. Kristen H.
* We know Justine is amazing first hand ... we have watched her work and bond with so many Dogs through the years. We are more than proud to always recommend her to our Customers. Dawgdom - Where Dogs Rule!
* Justine's dedication to Dogs is unprecedented. Her generous nature is first & foremost. She trained our Puppy and even after years gone by, she always returns my calls & is so helpful for any questions that sometimes come up. She never makes me feel embarrassed for asking but always enthusiastic to help. She is an incredible support system after all this time & we only took a Class! Thank you! Julie K.
* What an education working with Justine and a great time, too. I am simply a better Dog Owner all around. Big Thanks. Charles B.
* ... Justine is more of a Canine Therapist. She is also a great Psychotherapist for people, too. Her skill and insights were beyond helpful for the 3 of us. I think our Dog was just an excuse to have her come intervene and help. And that she did. I hope she posts this testimonial. Anonymous
* Justine has been working with my dogs since they were puppies. The wealth of knowledge & insight to dog behavior that she possesses is simply unparalleled. I have AMAZING dogs that I have a true relationship with as a result of our work with her. Margaret V.
* I love Justine Blair Carroll! She has the unique ability to get to the root of the problem FAST and fix it without blame or guilt. I never thought that tackling stressful dog problems would actually turn out to be so much fun! Brittany L.
* Justine's Classes were downright incredible! They were so much more than learning your typical Sit/Stay commands because as she said, there's so much more to learn about our Dogs than just Sit/Stay. We tried another Training Class but were "kicked" out because my puppy barked from being so excited. Justine said No Problem - she was so welcoming and immediately showed us how to calm W. Her Training Class was light years from the other one we tried. It was obvious within 5 minutes that we were working with an experienced Trainer and both my wife and I were so relieved, we no longer felt hopeless. A deep hearted Thank You for your kindness and skill. Bob P.
* Justine's Classes were informative, helpful & fun. We are lucky to have her in our area. I hope she doesn't move back to NYC as we plan on getting a new Dog soon and can't think of any other Trainer we would want to work with! Chris D.
* As my Dad would say, "You get a bang for your buck" with Justine's Classes! wow. Thank you. John C.